Friday, February 24, 2012

identity column

Hi all,
I backup database in Enterprise Manager (All Task->backup).
but after restoring (into another db server), all identity columns are
set to "NO" :(.
what should I do to reserve "YES" in identity columns?
should I use T-SQL or do I miss something?
thanks
anthonyMy first thought is that this is not possible.
Are you sure you did a backup/restore rather than a copy
via dts or something.
How are you looking at the identity property?
>--Original Message--
>Hi all,
>I backup database in Enterprise Manager (All Task-
>backup).
>but after restoring (into another db server), all
identity columns are
>set to "NO" :(.
>what should I do to reserve "YES" in identity columns?
>should I use T-SQL or do I miss something?
>thanks
>anthony
>.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment